Driving Lessons Continue

My driving lessons blog hasn't been updated much recently, as my driving instructor hasn't taught be anything new. We've continued to practise the skills I've learnt so far, Moving Off/Stopping, approaching junctions to turn left and right, emerging to turn left and right, paying attention to proper use of LADA.

We have been driving on more busy roads, and I've been trying to deal with all the inconsiderate drivers out there who can't bear the sight of a car with L plates in front of them, people overtaking me dangerously, riding up my tail, beeping their horn at me if I stall the car at a junction or while trying to decide on a safe gap when at a T Junction. I get more nervous with these people behind me, and make mistakes more easily. I also feel a litle under pressure when I'm the first person at traffic lights and have cars waiting behind me, it's like I'm holding them up because I can't go as quickly as them when the lights go green.

My driving instructor has said that I will be doing my first manouver next week, the turn in the road, so I'm looking forward to that driving lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment