Stalling on Driving Lessons

My driving lessons have been going well so far, but lately I have been having problems stalling the car when moving off particularly at junctions and traffic lights, and the thing is a lot of the times there is nobody behind me, so I can't even attribute it to being under pressure from other road users.

My instructor has said I need to make sure I set the gas properly and make sure that I smoothly bring up the clutch and not to be too much in a hurry to get the car moving. If I concentrate hard, then the car doesn't stall, but sometimes I'm trying to make sure it is safe to proceed, that I either move my left foot too quickly, or don't use enough gas!

Apart from stalling the car, my driving maneuvers are getting better, and I'm working very hard on the parallel parking exercise as this is a skill I'll need a lot when I pass my driving test and get a car, because it is always hard to find parking spaces in the Hampstead streets here in NW3 London.



I'll continue to update my driving lesson blog with my progress, and am looking forward to getting close to driving test standard.

Driving Lesson Video Stalling Car

0 comments:

Post a Comment